"SUPERVISOR, TOY ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembly, cleaning, and painting of metal, plastic, and wooden toys: Assembles toys to aid in meeting schedule or to determine cause of production delays.
- 2) Directs workers in assembly methods by demonstrating assembly tasks.
- 3) Trains workers in operation and maintenance of equipment used in assembly and painting of toys on production line.
- 4) Schedules conveyor line changes according to production requirements.
- 5) Inspects toys for finish and operation.
- 6) Maintains production and personnel records.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 8) May supervise workers engaged in constructing prototype toys and be designated Supervisor, Model Making.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, TOY ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, TOY ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, TOY ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, TOY ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 10812