"SUPERVISOR, THRESHING DEPARTMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in threshing department of tobacco processing plant: Pushes buttons on control panels to start conveyors and machines.
- 2) Observes threshing machine units to detect jams and defective machine operations.
- 3) Removes clogged tobacco, using metal rod or hand, or diverts flow of tobacco to another processing line until jams have been corrected.
- 4) Feels tobacco to determine moisture content and turns valves to regulate flow of steam and water into ordering machine.
- 5) Keeps payroll timecards for subordinates.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, THRESHING DEPARTMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, THRESHING DEPARTMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, THRESHING DEPARTMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, THRESHING DEPARTMENT"
Job Number: 10807