Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in sealing joints between plasterboard and other wallboard to prepare wall for painting or papering: Estimates material and worker-hour requirements to complete job, applying mathematical formulas.
- 2) Monitors operation of electric mixing machines and makes minor machine adjustments.
- 3) Inspects work in progress to ensure quality meets company standards and adheres to building codes.
- 4) Trains and assists workers in performance of tasks.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, TAPING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, TAPING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, TAPING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, TAPING"
Job Number: 10797