"SUPERVISOR, SURVEY WORKERS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in interviewing people to compile statistical information about topics, such as public issues or consumer buying habits: Recruits and hires interviewers.
- 2) Trains interviewers in method of approaching public, asking questions, and recording answers.
- 3) Supplies interviewers with names or addresses of persons to contact or instructs them in sampling methods used in compiling contact lists.
- 4) Reviews questionnaires for completeness and accuracy.
- 5) Verifies work of interviewers by telephoning persons interviewed to review answers and evaluate personal manner of interviewers.
- 6) Tallies number of calls made and questionnaires completed by interviewers.
- 7) Reviews, classifies, and sorts questionnaires, following specified procedures and criteria.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SURVEY WORKERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SURVEY WORKERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SURVEY WORKERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SURVEY WORKERS"
Job Number: 10789