"SUPERVISOR, STAVE CUTTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cutting barrel staves: Coordinates movement of bolts between yard, cutting area, and drying area.
- 2) Examines staves and bolts to ensure products meet company standards.
- 3) Directs workers to sharpen saw blades or to adjust cutting of staves to maintain production standards.
- 4) Examines bolts to detect defects, such as knots and splits.
- 5) Grades bolts, using factors such as ratio of sapwood to heartwood.
- 6) Calculates value of bolts and writes pay voucher for purchases.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, STAVE CUTTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, STAVE CUTTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, STAVE CUTTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, STAVE CUTTING"
Job Number: 10777