"SUPERVISOR, STATEMENT CLERKS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing customer bank statements for distribution, maintaining cancelled checks and customer signature files, and adjusting customer accounts: Coordinates assignments of workers preparing bank statements for delivery, reconciling account differences, and filing checks.
- 2) Writes letters and makes telephone calls to recover checks returned in error and to adjust customer accounts and complaints.
- 3) Assists customers in establishing depository arrangements for large accounts.
- 4) Accepts stop-payment orders and directs workers in flagging customer accounts to prevent withdrawal of uncollected portions of deposits, or to prevent payment of protested checks.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, STATEMENT CLERKS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, STATEMENT CLERKS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, STATEMENT CLERKS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, STATEMENT CLERKS"
Job Number: 10776