"SUPERVISOR, SOLDER MAKING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in refining scrap solder and tin and lead alloy with refined scrap to make solder: Directs workers in weighing tin, lead, and scrap solder and in refining operations.
- 2) Molds and weighs test piece to compute ratio of tin and lead in refined metal.
- 3) Computes amounts of tin, lead, and refined solder to be used in making solder according to formula.
- 4) Directs workers in melting and mixing metals in melting pot, molding solder, weighing, recording weights, and packing.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SOLDER MAKING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SOLDER MAKING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SOLDER MAKING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SOLDER MAKING"
Job Number: 10763