"SUPERVISOR, SMOKE CONTROL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in patching and repairing coke oven components to ensure oven smoke emissions comply with company and government air pollution regulations: Observes oven operations to detect smoke emissions and inspects ovens to ascertain cause of smoke.
- 2) Determines oven repairs required, utilizing knowledge of oven structure, and confers with designated personnel to coordinate scheduling of repairs.
- 3) Reviews technical literature on recent developments in controlling smoke emissions and consults with engineering and management personnel to evaluate feasibility of implementing new methods.
- 4) Develops smoke emissions programs, conducts tests to determine effectiveness of programs, and prepares reports of test results for management.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SMOKE CONTROL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SMOKE CONTROL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SMOKE CONTROL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SMOKE CONTROL"
Job Number: 10759