"SUPERVISOR, SIGN SHOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in constructing and painting signs: Reviews work orders and visits future site of sign to determine size of sign, materials needed to construct sign, and media needed to convey requested message.
- 2) Orders material not already on inventory.
- 3) Assigns work to PAINTER, SIGN ; SIGN ERECTOR I ; SIGN WRITER, HAND ; or other workers based upon current work load, priority of work to be completed, and expertise of available workers.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May prepare periodic department budget based upon knowledge of historic and projected costs of personnel, materials, and replacements and additions to tool and equipment inventory.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SIGN SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SIGN SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SIGN SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SIGN SHOP"
Job Number: 10751