Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabrication of metal paint trays and paint-roller cover frames, applying knowledge of product, machine functions, and properties of metal: Confers with plant personnel to determine customer orders, assign workers to duties, and to determine need for additional workers to meet production requirements.
- 2) Maintains quantities of materials at each work station.
- 3) Examines paint-roller cover frames or paint trays to determine that frames and trays meet specifications.
- 4) Assists workers in setting up machines, such as ram press, bending press, riveting, and punch press.
- 5) Performs work activities of subordinate workers to overcome personnel shortages or to relieve workers.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SHOP"
Job Number: 10746