"SUPERVISOR, SHED WORKERS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in curing tobacco leaves on farm: Reads work schedule and ascertains number of available workers on day-haul bus.
- 2) Assigns workers to tasks, such as stringing, handling, and hanging tobacco leaves for drying.
- 3) Enforces company rules to promote safety and prevent waste.
- 4) Investigates grievances and settles disputes to maintain harmony among workers.
- 5) Keeps production records.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SHED WORKERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SHED WORKERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SHED WORKERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SHED WORKERS"
Job Number: 10739