Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cutting, punching, shearing, and slitting metal sheets or metal strips: Plans and coordinates sequence of operations.
- 2) Directs workers in machine setup.
- 3) Observes workers and machines to detect errors or malfunctions and orders corrective actions.
- 4) Examines sample products for adherence to specifications.
- 6) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 7) May verify weight and quantity of items produced.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SHEARING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SHEARING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SHEARING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SHEARING"
Job Number: 10738