"SUPERVISOR, SCREEN PRINTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in screen printing cloth: Analyzes production schedules and print orders to determine type and quantity of work to be done, and availability of machinery and personnel.
- 2) Schedules work according to established priorities.
- 3) Confers with heads of other departments to ensure coordination of screen printing with activities, such as sample printing, production planning, screenmaking, color mixing, inspecting, and packaging.
- 4) Analyzes problems encountered in screen printing multicolored patterns onto cloth, such as patterns out of register, colors off-shade, and mechanical malfunctions, and directs workers to correct problems, utilizing knowledge of screen printing techniques.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SCREEN PRINTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SCREEN PRINTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SCREEN PRINTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SCREEN PRINTING"
Job Number: 10733