"SUPERVISOR, SAFETY DEPOSIT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in renting and maintaining safe-deposit boxes: Turns controls to set vault clock for reopening.
- 2) Authorizes forcing, servicing, and repair of safe-deposit box locks.
- 3) Approves or disapproves rentals and requests for admittance to safe-deposit boxes in accordance with bank regulations.
- 4) Develops, implements, and evaluates improved procedures for safe deposit operations.
- 5) Monitors prices charged by competitors, recommends rental fees for safe-deposit boxes, and develops marketing plan to advertise safe-deposit services.
- 6) Prepares cost, expense, and budget reports.
- 7) Keeps departmental records.
- 8) Trains and assigns duties to new employees.
- 9) May open and close vault.
- 10) May admit customer to vault.
- 11) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, SAFETY DEPOSIT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, SAFETY DEPOSIT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, SAFETY DEPOSIT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, SAFETY DEPOSIT"
Job Number: 10721