"SUPERVISOR, ROUTE SALES-DELIVERY DRIVERS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of DRIVERS, SALES ROUTE engaged in selling and distributing products or services: Plans routes and schedules drivers, vehicles, and deliveries and pickups based on driver, company, and customer information.
- 2) Records drivers' attendance and time for payroll records.
- 3) Informs DRIVERS, SALES ROUTE of location of accounts and of collection procedures.
- 4) Demonstrates sales methods.
- 5) Oversees loading and dispatching of trucks.
- 6) May collect overdue payments.
- 7) May collect daily cash receipts from drivers and record amounts in records.
- 8) May solicit new accounts.
- 9) May investigate customer complaints and pay claims for damaged articles.
- 10) May drive vehicle to designated areas.
- 12) May compute payroll and distribute pay to subordinates.
- 13) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 14) May be designated according to product sold as Supervisor, Newspaper Deliveries.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ROUTE SALES-DELIVERY DRIVERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ROUTE SALES-DELIVERY DRIVERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ROUTE SALES-DELIVERY DRIVERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ROUTE SALES-DELIVERY DRIVERS"
Job Number: 10717