Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in grading flowers according to size and appearance characteristics, and packaging customer orders in greenhouse: Reads inventory records, customer orders, and shipping schedules to ascertain day's activity requirements.
- 2) Assigns duties to subordinates and informs workers of departures from established routines.
- 3) Collects, reviews, and compares daily work tallies, and looks at and feels flower bunches and rejected flowers to ascertain quantity and quality of subordinates' work.
- 4) Prepares and submits written and oral reports of personnel actions, such as performance evaluations, hires, promotions, and discipline.
- 5) Explains and demonstrates grading techniques and packing procedures to train new workers.
- 6) Grades and packs flowers, according to specifications, to maintain workflow during emergencies and periods of increased work load.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ROSE-GRADING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ROSE-GRADING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ROSE-GRADING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ROSE-GRADING"
Job Number: 10715