"SUPERVISOR, ROLLER SHOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and repairing cloth printing rollers: Confers with technical and supervisory personnel in print department and analyzes customer orders and pattern sketches to determine specifications for printing rollers to be ordered and to plan department work schedule.
- 2) Orders new and replacement printing rollers.
- 3) Inspects new printing rollers for defects and rejects damaged rollers.
- 4) Issues repair list and instructions for storing and transporting rollers to ROLLER INSPECTOR.
- 5) Confers with and assists ROLLER REPAIRER to repair defective rollers.
- 6) Confers with engravers to resolve engraving problems.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ROLLER SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ROLLER SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ROLLER SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ROLLER SHOP"
Job Number: 10713