"SUPERVISOR, RIGHT-OF-WAY MAINTENANCE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining roads and flood-control facilities along electric power transmission line right-of-way: Reviews work orders to determine types of equipment required for job.
- 2) Examines maps and blueprints to determine location of transmission line and directs crews to job site.
- 3) Directs crews in constructing, maintaining, and rerouting sections of roadways and in repairing culverts, retaining walls, bridges, and dikes.
- 4) Directs paving of areas in and around power plants.
- 5) Instructs workers in operation of equipment, such as tractors and road graders.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, RIGHT-OF-WAY MAINTENANCE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, RIGHT-OF-WAY MAINTENANCE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, RIGHT-OF-WAY MAINTENANCE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, RIGHT-OF-WAY MAINTENANCE"
Job Number: 10959