Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repulping, refining, and adding colors and clays to ground woodpulp and broke: Reads production order to determine operating sequence, type and length of fibers to use, and specified amounts and mixture of colors and clays.
- 2) Directs flow of materials to meet production schedules.
- 3) Compares laboratory test results with production specifications and confers with department supervisors to ensure that pulp meets quality control standards.
- 4) Directs training of new workers, and instructs them in safety procedures.
- 5) Initiates promotions within department.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, REPULPING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, REPULPING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, REPULPING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, REPULPING"
Job Number: 10700