"SUPERVISOR, REFRACTORY PRODUCTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in production of refractory products, such as brick, slabs, and posts: Trains and observes workers to ensure job performance meets standards and that safety procedures are followed.
- 2) Observes operation of machinery and equipment, such as kilns, extruder, and mixing machine, to detect malfunctions.
- 3) Examines extruded clay and shale columns, cut green brick, and fired brick to detect defects and for adherence to production standards.
- 4) Maintains record of ingredients used in preparing finishing mixture and requisitions ingredients as needed.
- 5) May assist workers in setting up, operating, and repairing machinery and equipment in department.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, REFRACTORY PRODUCTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, REFRACTORY PRODUCTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, REFRACTORY PRODUCTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, REFRACTORY PRODUCTS"
Job Number: 10698