Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in refining salt: Reads production schedule to determine product specifications such as type and quantity of salt to be processed, refining sequences, and formulas for mixing salt with additives.
- 2) Directs workers in mixing, milling, and screening of salt and coordinates flow of finished product to packaging and bulk-loading stations according to shipping schedule.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of machines and equipment.
- 4) May direct workers in packaging product.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, REFINING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, REFINING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, REFINING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, REFINING"
Job Number: 1872