"SUPERVISOR, QUALITY CONTROL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting, testing, and processing photographic materials and conducts tests to establish and maintain quality standards: Instructs workers in use of equipment and procedures and tours department to evaluate quality of work.
- 2) Performs tests on film strips to determine photographic density, using densitometer, and records readings on chart to plot changes from established norms.
- 3) Computes setup time factors for printing equipment to determine optional settings for color and density, using mathematical formulas, and sets up or notifies other workers to set up equipment accordingly.
- 4) Authorizes adjustments when workers report significant change in temperature readings of equipment.
- 5) Inspects equipment to detect mechanical malfunctioning and confers with maintenance personnel to authorize and schedule repairs.
- 6) Advises management on adaptability of new processes or purchase of new equipment.
- 7) Studies production records, company operational reports, customer comments, and manufacturers' recommendations for use and operation of photographic equipment to establish quality control standards.
- 8) Prepares reports, such as budget of operational expenses, stock inventories, and personnel evaluation and submits reports to management.
- 9) Confers with administrative and technical personnel to coordinate interdepartmental workflow.
- 10) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, QUALITY CONTROL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, QUALITY CONTROL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, QUALITY CONTROL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, QUALITY CONTROL"
Job Number: 10684