"SUPERVISOR, PULP HOUSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of pulp-house workers engaged in processing sugar-beet pulp into cattle fodder: Consults with SUPERVISOR, BEET END to ascertain tonnage of beets being processed, and schedules number of driers and presses required to handle pulp.
- 2) Adjusts automatic presses to press water from pulp.
- 3) Moves controls to start equipment, such as elevators, scrolls, and conveyors, and to regulate flow of molasses into mingler scroll.
- 4) Observes gauges and automatic recorders to verify specified temperatures in driers.
- 5) Directs workers in clearing blockades and cleaning spillages.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PULP HOUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PULP HOUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PULP HOUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PULP HOUSE"
Job Number: 10676