Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in pumping, gauging, and treating oil from wells within specified oil field area: Directs workers in operation and adjustment of pump engines, pumps, gauges, oil treating units, and control heads.
- 2) Inspects work of crews replacing pump rods and casing in wells, treating wells to increase flow or improve quality of oil and constructing or repairing oil field equipment and buildings.
- 3) Designates allowable flow of oil from wells in accordance with proration regulations and agreements.
- 4) May direct drilling of wells.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION"
Job Number: 10667