"SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabricating, assembling, modifying, or repairing parts, assemblies, tooling, and related items used in manufacturing aircraft and space vehicles: Analyzes work orders, schematics, and other specifications to determine parts and assemblies requiring fabrication, modification, or repair.
- 2) Trains employees in work methods and procedures.
- 3) Inspects work to ensure adherence to standards and specifications.
- 4) Requisitions replacement materials, tools, and equipment.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT"
Job Number: 10670