Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in processing raw ingredients into chewing gum: Coordinates washing, melting, blending, mixing, and cooking of ingredients; rolling and scoring of gum into sheets; and coating of sheets with powdered sugar.
- 2) Trains new workers in operation of equipment.
- 3) Maintains inventory records and requisitions ingredients as necessary to meet production schedules.
- 4) Inspects and weighs ingredients to maintain establishment standards.
- 5) Confers with SUPERVISOR to coordinate activities between departments.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PROCESSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PROCESSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PROCESSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PROCESSING"
Job Number: 10663