Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in photography, image assembly, platemaking, and other prepress activities in preparation for offset lithographic printing: Examines work to ensure conformity to job specifications and company standards.
- 2) Maintains inventory of supplies and materials, such as film, layout sheets, and plates.
- 3) Oversees maintenance and repair of machines and equipment.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May perform minor maintenance and repair of machines and equipment.
- 6) May be designated according to department supervised as Camera Supervisor; Scanner Supervisor; Supervisor, Offset-Plate Preparation; Supervisor, Stripping; Systems Manager.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PREPRESS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PREPRESS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PREPRESS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PREPRESS"
Job Number: 10654