"SUPERVISOR, PLASTICS FABRICATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in casting, molding, inspecting, and packaging fabricated plastic products: Sets up and adjusts or oversees set up of machines and equipment used to fabricate products, according to blueprint specifications.
- 2) Reviews production schedules and assigns work.
- 3) Inspects products for defects, such as surface flaws, color, flashing, or die marks.
- 4) Measures product to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, vernier calipers, and plug gauges.
- 5) Observes packaging operations and examines containers to verify conformance to standards.
- 6) Trains worker in job duties and production techniques.
- 7) Performs other duties described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PLASTICS FABRICATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PLASTICS FABRICATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PLASTICS FABRICATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PLASTICS FABRICATION"
Job Number: 10639