"SUPERVISOR, PIPELINE MAINTENANCE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintenance of oil and gas pipelines and pipeline facilities, such as pumping units, compressor stations, tank farms, and right-of-ways: Directs workers engaged in patrolling, inspecting, repairing, and installing pipelines and communication systems, painting pipes and tanks, and in clearing right-of-way.
- 2) Orders digging and backfilling of culverts and drainage ditches, involving use of trucks, bulldozers, and backhoes.
- 3) Instructs new workers in work methods, operation of equipment, and safety regulations.
- 4) Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure adherence to specifications.
- 5) Supervises construction or removal of pipelines and pipeline facilities.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PIPELINE MAINTENANCE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PIPELINE MAINTENANCE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PIPELINE MAINTENANCE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PIPELINE MAINTENANCE"
Job Number: 10633