"SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in producing phosphoric acid by reaction of sulfuric acid with phosphate rock in continuous strong-acid process: Directs workers in changes in operating processes, work procedures, and production rates according to production instructions.
- 2) Observes workers to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- 3) Prepares work orders for repair or maintenance of equipment.
- 4) Trains new employees or assigns trainees to experienced workers to learn job duties.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID"
Job Number: 10622