"SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHATIC FERTILIZER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operation of automatic chemical process equipment to produce granular phosphatic fertilizers from raw chemicals, chemical products, and phosphate rock: Observes recording instruments, panel lights, and other indicators, and listens for warning signals to verify conformity of process conditions to plant standards.
- 2) Reviews operating records and laboratory test reports to determine specific process conditions and to diagnose malfunctions in equipment.
- 3) Confers with technical personnel to resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency, and product quality.
- 4) Directs workers to manually regulate process equipment or to shut down equipment during emergency situations, using telephone and radio communication systems.
- 5) Trains workers in new job assignments.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHATIC FERTILIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHATIC FERTILIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHATIC FERTILIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PHOSPHATIC FERTILIZER"
Job Number: 10621