"SUPERVISOR, PERSONNEL CLERKS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in compilation and maintenance of personnel records: Coordinates recording and filing of information about company personnel, such as promotions, wage scales, absences, training status, and discharges.
- 2) Compiles reports of absences, accession rates, salaries, and other matters of interest to company management, using typewriter and calculator.
- 3) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 4) May hire and discharge subordinates.
- 5) May discuss merit ratings with company employees to inform employees of progress or to assist in correcting deficiencies.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PERSONNEL CLERKS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PERSONNEL CLERKS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PERSONNEL CLERKS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PERSONNEL CLERKS"
Job Number: 10620