"SUPERVISOR, PARTICLE BOARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in manufacturing particleboards: Analyzes work orders to determine quantity, dimensions, and quality of panels to be produced.
- 2) Plans work schedule according to priority of orders and availability of machinery.
- 3) Inspects machinery and equipment, reviews machine status reports, and schedules maintenance and part replacements.
- 4) Inspects consistency of particleboard mixture and finished particleboards for adherence to specifications.
- 5) Explains and demonstrates job tasks and techniques to new workers.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PARTICLE BOARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PARTICLE BOARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PARTICLE BOARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PARTICLE BOARD"
Job Number: 10615