Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing, grinding, thinning, tinting, cooking, or clarifying pigments and other ingredients used in making paints and related products: Plans production schedules to coordinate departmental activities.
- 2) Verifies batch tickets for compliance with master formula.
- 3) Calculates batch quantities to ensure utilization of production capacity.
- 4) Evaluates laboratory control-test results and tests batches of paint, using equipment such as grind-gauge, colorimeter, and viscometer, to verify adherence to specifications.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 7) May be designated according to activities of workers supervised as Supervisor, Grinding; Supervisor, Mixing; Supervisor, Thinning-Tinting.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, PAINT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, PAINT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, PAINT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, PAINT"
Job Number: 10603