"SUPERVISOR, ORDER TAKERS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers taking customer orders for products and merchandise by telephone, mail, or in person: Monitors ORDER CLERKS to evaluate order-taking performance and to assist in responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- 2) Consults with sales, technical, shipping, or administrative staff and telephones or writes letters to answer or advise customer.
- 3) Reviews completed orders for errors or omissions.
- 4) Trains ORDER CLERKS in order-taking procedures and customer-relations techniques, and advises workers of new or revised information on products or merchandise, such as product capability, pricing, credit, warranties, and shipping.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, ORDER TAKERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, ORDER TAKERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, ORDER TAKERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, ORDER TAKERS"
Job Number: 10595