Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of POWER-PLANT OPERATORS , AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT OPERATORS , and other workers engaged in operating and controlling coal-fired electric generating equipment to produce electricity: Confers with SUPERINTENDENT, GENERATING PLANT to resolve electric generating problems and to report work activities and personnel matters.
- 2) Coordinates repair of malfunctioning equipment with maintenance department, and inspects repaired equipment prior to return to service.
- 3) Assigns new workers to experienced personnel for training, according to established training procedure.
- 4) Studies equipment modification and operating procedure materials to improve supervisory skills and techniques and to increase worker productivity.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, OPERATIONS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, OPERATIONS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, OPERATIONS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, OPERATIONS"
Job Number: 10593