"SUPERVISOR, NETWORK CONTROL OPERATORS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in monitoring or installing data communication lines and resolving user data communication problems: Distributes work assignments and monitors daily logs of NETWORK CONTROL OPERATORS , using microcomputer.
- 2) Explains data communications diagnostic and monitoring procedures to operators, using computer terminal and following vendor's equipment and software instructions.
- 3) Explains and demonstrates installation of data communication lines and equipment to operators, using handtools and following vendor manuals.
- 4) Enters diagnostic commands into computer and determines nature of problem to assist operators to resolve data communication problems.
- 5) Enters record of actions taken to resolve problem in daily log, using microcomputer.
- 6) Attends staff meetings to report on and resolve recurrent data communications problems.
- 7) Attends vendor seminars to learn about changes in data communications technology.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, NETWORK CONTROL OPERATORS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, NETWORK CONTROL OPERATORS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, NETWORK CONTROL OPERATORS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, NETWORK CONTROL OPERATORS"
Job Number: 10589