"SUPERVISOR, MOTOR VEHICLE ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling motor vehicles, such as automobiles, trucks, buses, or limousines: Directs workers in welding, assembly, inspection, and repair techniques, utilizing knowledge of assembly procedures and specifications.
- 2) Confers with other supervisory personnel to coordinate activities of individual departments within plant.
- 3) Assigns training of new employees to qualified workers or performs training duties.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to component assembled or installed as Supervisor, Engine Assembly; Supervisor, Seat Assembly; or stage of assembly as Supervisor, Body Assembly; Supervisor, Chassis Assembly; Supervisor, Final Assembly; Supervisor, Trim Assembly; Supervisor, Truck-Trailer Assembly.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, MOTOR VEHICLE ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, MOTOR VEHICLE ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, MOTOR VEHICLE ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, MOTOR VEHICLE ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 10584