"SUPERVISOR, MOLD SHOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in casting plaster dies and block, case, and production molds used to form ceramic pottery ware: Examines design sketches and production schedules to determine type of plaster models to be formed and quantities of production dies and molds to be cast.
- 2) Inspects completed products for accuracy of dimensions, fitting, and alignment, and presence of surface defects, using dial indicators, gauges, calipers, and rules.
- 3) Trains new workers in preparing plaster batches to specified consistency, handling and storing dies and molds to avoid surface damages, and verifying dimensions with aid of precision instruments.
- 4) Assists workers in solving problems in casting and finishing products with aid of blocks, trimming knives, hand scrapers, and wet sponges.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, MOLD SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, MOLD SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, MOLD SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, MOLD SHOP"
Job Number: 10579