"SUPERVISOR, MIRROR FABRICATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in beveling, edging, and drilling holes in flat glass or mirrors: Analyzes production orders and assigns duties to workers, using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment.
- 2) Confers with other supervisors to coordinate interdepartmental activities.
- 3) Observes fabrication of glass and mirrors for quality, and measures glass or mirrors to ensure accuracy of dimensions, using measuring tape.
- 4) Directs workers to adjust machinery when quality or dimensions of glass or mirrors vary from company standards or customer specifications.
- 5) Prepares requests for machinery repairs and requisitions supplies for department.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, MIRROR FABRICATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, MIRROR FABRICATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, MIRROR FABRICATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, MIRROR FABRICATION"
Job Number: 10569