"SUPERVISOR, METER SHOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in installing, maintaining, removing, and repairing water meters: Instructs workers in methods of repairing and maintaining water meters.
- 2) Inspects industrial plants, office buildings, and apartments to determine size, number, and type meters required.
- 3) Requisitions materials and supplies required to clean, maintain, and repair meters.
- 4) Tests accuracy of meters, using calibrated testing equipment and turns dials and indicators to adjust meters.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, METER SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, METER SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, METER SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, METER SHOP"
Job Number: 10563