Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in spraying protective metal coatings on metal to prevent corrosion and to build up surfaces of worn or damaged metal parts: Analyzes work orders, workpieces, and blueprints to determine process, materials, and sequence of operations required to coat metal.
- 2) Sets up machine tools and metal spray guns to perform special or experimental operations.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- 4) Examines finished pieces for conformity to specifications.
- 5) Directs workers in processes, such as degreasing, sandblasting, welding and brazing, metal spraying, and machining.
- 6) Inspects malfunctioning of machines and equipment to determine need for repair.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, METALIZING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, METALIZING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, METALIZING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, METALIZING"
Job Number: 10560