Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cutting, tooling, and setting marble and granite slabs in construction and repair of floors and walls of buildings: Estimates amount and type of materials needed.
- 2) Trains new workers in use of handtools and methods of cutting, tooling, and setting of marble or granite slabs.
- 3) Maintains time reports.
- 4) Inspects work in progress to determine adherence to specifications.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, MARBLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, MARBLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, MARBLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, MARBLE"
Job Number: 10549