"SUPERVISOR, MALTED MILK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises workers engaged in making, bottling, and packaging malted milk powder: Assigns production runs to operators of mashing, evaporating, drying, blending, filling, and casing machines.
- 2) Tours department to observe machines, production records, and automatic recording charts for specified temperature, pressure, liquid level, and machine setting.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of masher, centrifuge, separator, evaporator, drum drier, blender, filler and packager machines, and auger, roller, or vacuum conveyor systems.
- 4) Examines materials and transporting equipment of suppliers for unsanitary conditions to prevent processing of substandard powder.
- 5) May rerun laboratory test for such quality factors as moisture or sediment in malted milk powder.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, MALTED MILK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, MALTED MILK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, MALTED MILK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, MALTED MILK"
Job Number: 10545