"SUPERVISOR, LOG SORTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in unloading, scaling, grading, and sorting logs in log boom or sorting yard: Designates storage location for each category of log grade, specie, and size.
- 2) Oversees scaling and grading activities to verify adherence to industry or company standards.
- 3) Trains workers in log scaling, grading, and marking standards.
- 4) Coordinates selection and movement of logs from storage areas according to transportation schedules or production requirements of wood products plants.
- 5) May supervise raft building and loading of trucks and railcars for log shipment.
- 6) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 7) May supervise sorting activities in log boom and be designated Boom Supervisor.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, LOG SORTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, LOG SORTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, LOG SORTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, LOG SORTING"
Job Number: 10532