"SUPERVISOR, LOADING AND UNLOADING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in loading and unloading cargo from conveyances, such as railroad cars, trucks, and ships, and in moving and storing materials or products: Assigns job tasks to worker according to loading and unloading schedules, and observes loading of conveyance to determine conformance to loading patterns and to prevent shifting or damage to materials or products during transit.
- 2) Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against work order or bill of lading.
- 3) Directs workers to move materials or products to storage areas or production departments.
- 4) Trains new employees in job duties.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May schedule sequence of transportation usage, routes of transportation vehicle operators, or movement of materials into and out of storage area.
- 7) May be designated according to materials handled, work location, or specialization as Bull-Gang Supervisor; Munitions-Handler Supervisor; Platform Supervisor; Supervisor, Case Loading; Supervisor, Loading; Supervisor, Shipping; Supervisor, Shipping Room; Supervisor, Unloading.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, LOADING AND UNLOADING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, LOADING AND UNLOADING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, LOADING AND UNLOADING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, LOADING AND UNLOADING"
Job Number: 10530