"SUPERVISOR, LINE DEPARTMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of line crew engaged in installing and maintaining street railway electrical equipment, such as trolley wires, switches, and signals: Assigns crews to jobs and inspects trucks to see that materials are loaded.
- 2) Inspects work at various sites to ascertain that work is accomplished according to specifications.
- 3) Plans for future projects, drawing rough sketches in field, and arranges for supplemental services to facilitate departmental activities.
- 4) Maintains time records for salary purposes.
- 5) Participates in grievance procedures.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, LINE DEPARTMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, LINE DEPARTMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, LINE DEPARTMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, LINE DEPARTMENT"
Job Number: 10524