"SUPERVISOR, KNITTING II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in knitting fabrics, shaped garments, and other articles from yarn: Schedules changes in machine set up to produce knitted fabric, garment, or article according to production schedules and issues instructions to KNITTING-MACHINE FIXER.
- 2) Verifies machine setup and directs repair and adjustment of malfunctioning machines.
- 3) Directs training of workers in setup and operation of machines and equipment.
- 4) Examines knitted fabric, garment, or article produced to detect variations from standards.
- 5) May be designated according to department supervised as Supervisor, Inspecting; Supervisor, Looping II; Supervisor, Mending II.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, KNITTING II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, KNITTING II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, KNITTING II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, KNITTING II"
Job Number: 10508