"SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT REPAIR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in installing, inspecting, and renovating meters and other instruments used to measure, regulate, and control chemical and thermal processes and flow of liquids through pipelines: Inspects new and repaired instruments and verifies dimensions of parts, using test stand, gauges and micrometers.
- 2) Trains new workers to install, inspect, and renovate instruments.
- 3) Requisitions new parts and instruments.
- 4) Assists workers in repair of instruments.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT REPAIR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT REPAIR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT REPAIR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT REPAIR"
Job Number: 10500