"SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling electronic, electrical, mechanical, and electromechanical instruments, devices, subassemblies, and component parts: Reads work orders, production schedules, product specifications, and parts lists to determine work priorities and material requirements, such as fixtures, tools, supplies, and equipment.
- 2) Assigns duties to workers.
- 3) Sets up, or directs other workers to set up, machines and equipment at workstations, such as drill presses, tappers, and riveters.
- 4) Observes assembly operations and examines product to ensure conformance to specifications, utilizing knowledge of assembly methods and procedures and established quality control standards.
- 5) Performs other tasks as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 10497